Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Aveda & Paul

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated


Photobucket

Hair Model for Aveda Event yesterday which was held at their store (Level 1, CK Tangs). They treated me to a hand massage and a cup of fragrant Peppermint Tea (My favourite) upon arrival.

Photobucket

Aveda is a lifestyle brand which sells a huge range of skincare, bodycare, haircare/styling products. You will be spoilt with choices! They even have a range specially for the males! :) What really impressed me was that products are manufacturing using 100% wind power!

Photobucket

Photobucket

The stylist did a messy perm for me to look wild but after the event, i placed my hair to a side so that I'll look more presentable. Love temporary curls! Aveda Salon will commence business in January 2013 at CK Tangs .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Samples which I received after the event! Yet to try them but I'm sure they are really good!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rosemary Mint - Hand and Body wash & Lip shine. 

So in love wth the Peppermint Tea! mmhmm... xoxo


Hopped over to Paul Bakery at Ngee Ann City for a break. The breads are nothing to rave about, but the cakes are my favourite! Cost wise is pricey but i mad love pastries! I had a glass of Mint Iced Tea (S$7.50) & a slice of cake costs about S$7ish.

So going over again soon!

Photobucket


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Havent been buying much lately as a handful of shops are selling winter wear. But i guess, it's a good thing for my pockets. Pictures credit to respective blogshops:

Lovebonito: Payton Peplum Top (Azure & Crimson) (Sz M)

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Lilypirates:   Artist Easel Dress (Sz M) + Date with Spring Dress (Cream & Purple Florals) (Sz M)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


No comments: