Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Photoshoot with Louvein



Photobucket

I was assigned to model for Louvein's first photoshoot last saturday at Chinese Garden. It was my first experience and my bf gave me a few pointers to improve. His criticisms were pretty harsh but I know he meant well. At least I'll look better in pictures in the next round (if any).

:)

Photobucket

For Louvein's first collection, they have a really flattering blue peplum skirt which is one of my favourite items.

Photobucket

They are also launching the popular Intoxiquette's Miss Nonya Lace dress  in 4 colours - Black, White, Nude and Pink. My pick is black, it's elegant, classy and versatile. :) Certain design just look so good in black. Don't you agree?

 Louvein is launching Chic Series 1 on Thursday, 23 August at 8PM.

 Do join their FB page here for updates & preview.

Pictures credit to Louvein

No comments: