Monday, August 13, 2012

OTD & Reviews

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

What I wore last weekend:

Photobucket

HH Palette of Petals Lunch Dress (Sunglow) (Sz M): Took Sz M cos of the longer length. Don't really like the non-adjustable straps but the overall design is so girly! Plus the floral prints makes it so pretty & dainty!


Photobucket

Photobucket

HVV Pixie Lace Bustier (WHITE) (Sz M): I really love this pretty lace bustier top and Sz M supposed to fit me well. However, the longer I wear throughout the day the looser it becomes at ptp and waist. Thank goodness, the bustier top didn't slip down due to the fish bone lining. Constant adjusting and pulling up is very irritating. :(

AA Avian Flirty Skirt (Floral) (Sz M): Ooo, very vibrant and cheery prints! But it seems like aztec prints are more popular for this piece. Smooth zip and really good material used. Doesn't accentuate my big hips & Sz M fits perfectly. Like that this skirt was manufactured long enough for tall girls. One of my favourite bottoms! :)


Check out my awesome iphone cases from Foggiare! I prefer the one on the left as the quality is better  than the one on the right. In addition, it looks really girly. :) Iphone cases are still available at Foggiare.sg.

Photobucket


Wore this outfit some time back for a movie date. Items are all from F21 which I purchased online and they are all my favourite! Couldn't stop wearing the nautical skorts. Yipee!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Items which I've purchased recently (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

CWC: Marcel Corporate Top (Creme) (Sz L) + Desiree Foldover Pencil Skirt (Wine) (Sz M)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

LB: Palladin Pencil Skirt (Cobalt & Coral) (Sz M)

Photobucket Photobucket

Foggiare: Scallop cut out top in white/pink

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi for this piece Marcel Corporate Top

is size L okay for you? Does the size runs bigger?