Friday, July 27, 2012

Tao Bao - Fen Hong Da Bu Wa Wa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

The long awaited post which many have been asking me to review on the quality of this really feminine & doll-like clothes from Fen Hong Da Bu Wawa. 

It's my first time buying from Tao Bao & Fen Hong Da Bu Wawa. I didn't go through any of the agents found online. Lucky for me, my sister's friend is an agent & she has help a group of us to get our items. I received my items in approx 2 weeks or shorter.


INTRODUCTION:

Fen Hong Da Bu Wawa is a label from China, Shanghai. And it's impossible to buy directly from their website unless you have a bank account in China. The same apply to buying from Tao Bao. 

Price range is comparable to retail prices, however some of the items are cheaper than blogshop clothes.

Quality is really good especially for the dress which I've bought and they all come in sizes. Their items usually received good reviews from their customers. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Items are identical to the pictures provided online. I took Sz M for all my purchases & it fits me nicely. Please note that alot of the ladies have reviewed that they weren't able to fill in the bust area for their size. So there's a possibility for alteration if you are not well endowed.

ITEM 1:

Featuring puff mesh sleeves, side zip and attached corsage. Top is not stretchable & workmanship is really good. Bought this at around S$25. Item is really sweet!

* I have a hard time capturing the pink colour. :( But the colour is closest to the first picture below. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

ITEM 2:

Made of Spandex cotton & material is really smooth and stretchable! It does not fur easily. Bought it at S$20 which is a great buy! Best matched with black bottoms (unless you want to look like a french maid :D). Size M fits me comfortably.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


ITEM 3:

This piece is really awesome! A beautiful Blue/White Peplum Work Dress. The blue layer is a mesh & it looks so feminine! Comes with hidden back zip & length is very suitable for work. The bottom white is non-sheer as there's an attached satin lining. Took Size M & it fits me like a tailored dress. This piece costs me about S$52.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Overall, I am very satisfied with my purchases & will buy from them again. The designs are so sweet & feminine although some are too princess-like. 

If you are keen to try the service of this agent who've purchased the items for my family & me, do let me know and I'll let you know her contacts. 


* S$1 = RMB 5. Prices stated varies on exchange rate provided by your agent.  

3 comments:

MissCherry❤Love said...

Hi, I do have one top from Fen Hong Da Bu Wa Wa but i am pretty sure that i didn't go through any agent. I can't remember how i got it. I'd like to buy from them again, but i have no idea how. Can i have the contact of your agent? Cheers! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Miss Cherry, i tried to check out straight from the website but they only accept CC issued from China Banks. They dont even accept Visa or Mastercard.

Can you please drop me your email address (comment will not be published) & I'll let you have her email contact.

Anonymous said...

hi do you still have the detail of where i can buy these clothes? my email is wen_yan_sally@hotmail.com

thanks