Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pretty Clothes Which Makes Me Happy


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

Attended Mr A's ex-colleague's Baby Shower at Tampines last saturday. Took us more than an hour travelling by bus from West to East. Couldn't get any worst when we missed the bus stop of Eunos MRT Station! The bus stop seems so far from the station itself, barely can see the station while in the bus! Boohoo! :(

My outfit to the event in TVD's Abstract Tulip Lantern Dress (Lavender)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Really love this dress very much! The prints & the lovely colour complimented my fair skin & it stands out from the crowd. Basically you can spot me from far as it's so cheery & different from what people usually wear.

However, I am not liking the cut especially at ptp. It's loose and the arm hole is too wide you can literally see my bra cup. :( I was so self conscious & have to constantly adjust my dress. Other than that, the length and fit at waist is really good on me. Overall, still worth keeping this BEAU-A-TIFUL number!

P/S: I my matching light blue heels! :)

And highlight of that day was actually my FOGGIARE Miu Miu Inspired Quilted Kisslock Clutch!

Self collected it at Square 2 after the Baby Shower. :)

Just when I needed a clutch, I also have a sling bag & a hang bag.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like it how this Foggiare bag comes with 2 different detachable straps, whether for work, dates or even attending functions I can always count on it. Bag like this is so versatile it makes matching so much easier!

Nicely quilted genuine calf leather and really pretty clasps which looks like gemstones. I love that it comes with studs at the base for support.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Featuring 2 side pockets and 2 zip compartments on the other side.

Photobucket

Although the bag looks big, the base is rather small thus not able to fit A4. However, it can still hold my essentials; wallet, tissue packets, iphone, mp3 (yes, i'm still using a mp3 player :D), keys & other smaller items.

Lesser items in a bag, lighter it is and easier to carry while walking around with it. :) Another amazing item to add into my bag collection! Woohoo!

Doesn't pretty items just makes you happier? Till next time!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And what I've bought this lately (Pictures credit to respective blogshops):

CWC: Cassa Peplum Dress (Magenta) (Sz M)
I've so many peplum design items I feel that I'm wearing similar clothes almost everyday. Initially I was worried that the dress will be too short for work, but I was surprised that the length is satisfactorily acceptable. Material is thick too! So worth it!

SELLING @ S$26.50 MAILED. BRAND NEW WITH TAG.
INTERESTED PARTIES TO EMAIL OR LEAVE A COMMENT.

Photobucket

SWV: Garden of Whimsy Straw Bag
So disappointed with this purchase. It looks cheap & fragile! $30 over for this is such a cut throat price! arrrghh! Don't even need to mention about the workmanship.

Photobucket

TVD: Meadow Vale Floral Bustier (Blue & Pink) (Sz M)
It's just another common bustier with shorter length. The fit & measurement is once again different for both pieces, almost died in the Pink piece at ptp.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ohvola: Ditsy Polka Top (Navy) (Sz M) + BO Florent Denim Bustier (White) (Sz M)
Yet another common bustier with functional buttons in longer length. Ohvola is really thoughtful to include another clasp in between the first & second button. At least there's no need for safety pin or worry about perverts peeking inside our clothes.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Foggiare: Miu Miu Inspired Quilted Kisslock Clutch

See above for my review.

Photobucket

HVV: London Times Pleat Skirt (Posy Red) (Sz M)
Honestly, HVV improves alot on the quality of their clothes & pictures. Although the measurements for this piece seems kinda weird. From Sz S (12.5") to Sz M (14") & I am a 13.5" at waist. Sz M is slightly loose. Mad love the pleated skirt which doesn't emphasize my huge hips. Length wise is perfect! Comes with inner lining. :)

Photobucket




No comments: