Monday, July 09, 2012

A Joyful Week of Great Celebration


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

Celebrated my sister's father-in-law's birthday on saturday with home cooked food & the yummiest, expensive chocolate cake (my teeth have ever sank into) from Rive Gauche.

Photobucket

A layer of dark chocolate as top coat, followed by creamy milk chocolate in between the layers which ooze out with every bite, really soft texture cake layers and lastly, waffle biscuits at the very bottom which ends your every bite with a crunch! Oooohhhhh!

This explains why the cake actually costs over S$60. I LIKEY!!

And What I wore on Saturday:

Foggiare - Gold Braided Maxi Dress (White)

 Photobucket

 Received alot of compliments that night.

The fitting & cut makes my waist looks slimmer & I love how it accentuates my shoulders. The gold braids match the white maxi really well, giving out a classy, elegant & angelic vibes. Making it my favourite maxi dress!

I paired the dress with gold & white accessories and matching sandals. A perfect combination!

And Sunday was Mr A's friend's son 1st Birthday! Jovan's birthday cake was Barney and my niece's 2nd birthday cake was Barney too. Why do kids love Barney? Where is erm, Melody? or Hello Kitty or Doraemon?


Photobucket
picture credits to Debbie Lee

Photobucket
picture credits to Debbie Lee

What I wore to the birthday celebration:

Agneselle - Bella Top (Black) (Sz M) & Skater Bodycon Skirt (Pink)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Loves the thick crochet details although Mr A didn't think it looks amazing. He finds it weird & not very well done. Ptp for Bella Top in Sz M is loose on me but I reckoned that Sz S will be tight although it's very stretchy.

I love the skirt too but i think it doesn't really suit my figure. The elastic band is neither restrictive nor tight, thus it can really stretch too. The skirt material is heavy & thick which, of course, is a good thing otherwise it will be flying in all directions when it shouldn't be.

I enjoyed my fun packed weekend and hopefully you did too!

 ♥

CALLING ALL HEATWAVE SHOES LOVERS & FANS!

If you love Heatwave shoes & the pair of shoes which you are eyeing at are sold out in retail stores, guess what??! You can actually get it online at Heatwaveshoes.com!!!

For local orders, you can get your item(s) on the same day before 6pm as long as you've placed your orders before 11am! And what's more?? FREE local delivery via Speedpost! And price stated online is the same as retail! WooHoo! I LOVE HEATWAVE!

And don't you just love these 2 pairs of heels which I've bought online? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

What I've bought recently (pictures credit to respective blogshops):

Megagamie - Classic Eyelet Dress (Magenta) (Sz M) + Look at my Peplum Skirts (Sunshine & Classic White) (Sz M)


Dress: Loves the material used for this shift dress and the colour is so feminine.

Peplum Skirt: Material is really thick & good. However, I am not very fond on the flare-ness of the peplum design. :( Loves the shorter length too which makes it good for non-working outfit wear. As of date, I have a total of 8 Peplum skirts in different shades and materials. :D

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Foggiare - Gold Braided Maxi Dress (White) + Flowy Printed Top (Nude Leaves)

Refer to my review on Gold Braided Maxi Dress above.



PhotobucketPhotobucket

TheStageWalk - Maryjane Jelly Wedges (Powder Pink) (Sz 39)
Yet to receive items.

Photobucket




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking good!