Monday, July 23, 2012

Chic Kiss Love - Fashion Uprising

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All pictures are properties of jasyca.blogspot.com unless otherwise stated

Attended Chic Kiss Love event at Zouk on Sunday with my bestie. All thanks to Foggiare for giving us such a good opportunity.  :)

Photobucket

There wasn't anything awesome about the goodie bags except for the $120 vouchers (S$10 vouchers for each blogshop) to be used during the event only.

Photobucket

The prices of the unreleased items were so affordable after using the vouchers! It was such a good buy! :)

There was a catwalk show at 3.30pm but I left right after I visited Kristine, Hollyhoque & Foggiare. :)

I was utterly shocked when Kristine recalled my name. Talking about good customer service, eh? Having a huge customer base & addressing them by name. Awesome!

And what I've purchased during the event:

Foggiare - (Unreleased) Floral Denim Shorts (Sz M) + Scallop Button Top (White)

Photobucket

The moment I saw this unreleased high waisted floral denim shorts at the mannequin infront of Foggiare's store at Square 2, I fell in love with it.

The pastel prints are so lovely & dainty! Material is slightly stretchy and Size M fits me nicely overall. There's no unsightly V shape seen! :D

There are also vertical pop up panels/lines, most probably as a design otherwise the shorts would have look plain & normal. If you have cropped plain top/bralet, I think it will look good with this shorts!

It comes in 2 prints and Sizes S to L. Featuring side zip, belt loops and non-functional pockets at back. Really love the prints! :D

Photobucket

And of course a lovely scallop top to match my awesome denim shorts!


Photobucket

As seen above, I preferred to wear the top untucked & tied the hem into a ribbon when paired with my floral shorts.

Photobucket

Featuring pretty peterpan collar with crochet details, something different & unique from the other peterpan collar tops which we have seen, and a row of functional buttons for easy wearing.

A perfect match of scallop cuts & floral prints! Simply irresistible!

♥ 

Hollyhoque - (Unreleased) Mesh Toga Dress

Photobucket

This mesh toga dress caught my eyes which was worn by Joyce (She was wearing navy) when I watched the HH video for CKL event.


Review:
I thought white looks lovely but when I tried both white & black, white doesn't really stand out. Black, on the other hand, looks very elegant.

Telling from the piece on the rack for trying, the mesh will not last long. It lose its elasticity and was out of shape. Please note that the ends of the mesh are raw cuts, my piece have scissors jagged edges.

It was sold at S$27 but after using the vouchers, I paid only S$17! Woohoo! :) Still Worth it!


Photobucket

Picture was edited to show ruches details & m-shaped bust

Features: 
It's Free Size and comes in White, Black & Navy. Featuring elastic band at back with no zip. M-shaped bust with anti-slip, covered by mesh which was supported by non-adjustable double straps.
Ruches at waist area.

Length is slightly above my knee, probably 32.5"-33" in length.

That's all folks! Will blog about my cruise trip later! :)

No comments: